For a limited time only, try a complimentary session with one of our Pilates instructors now!
(Usual Price $70)
What is Interactive Live Pilates?
You can see, hear and speak to your Pilates instructor just like your private session in the studio.
An Interactive Live Pilates session is a two way interaction with your Pilates instructor in real time via the internet. This means your instructor will take you through demonstrations and explanations during the session. You will be given the individual feedback and cueing that you are familiar with. Your well-trained instructor will be able to see your movement through the live session and ensure that you are moving well.
What You Get with an Interactive Live Pilates Session
- 45 min session delivered live via simple to use technology such as Zoom, Skype or Google Meet.
- A personalised set of exercise videos will be sent to your device via an app after the session. Watch a sample video below.
What You Need for the Live Session
- A bit of space and a mat.
- Any existing Pilates props you have such as foam rollers, stretch bands, Pilates balls, magic circles, etc.
- A laptop or mobile device with camera and microphone.
- Willingness to try something different!
Interactive Live Pilates sessions are charged at $70 per session.
This will be charged outside of any existing package you have. All Interactive Live Pilates sessions are sold as single sessions and must be pre-paid before the session starts. You may make an online payment via bank transfer, PayNow or PayPal.
Bank Transfer to UOB Bank Account No. 357-306-657-8
PayNow to UEN No. 201532524KIMS
Send PayPal Payment to paypal.me/appliedmovement