Cheah Hui Lin
- BSc (Hons) in Physiotherapy, Trinity College Dublin, Ireland
- Fully Registered Physiotherapist, Singapore AHPC
- Nationally Certified Pilates Teacher, National Pilates Certification Program, U.S.
- Women’s Health and Exercise Pilates Specialist Trained, The Center For Woman’s Fitness, U.S.
- Post Rehabilitative Breast Cancer Exercise Specialist, Pink Ribbon Program, U.S.
Hui Lin‘s Bio
Hui Lin has worked as a physiotherapist in local and private hospitals and clinic across Singapore since 2015. She has gained invaluable experience in musculoskeletal, orthopaedics, woman’s health, neurology, geriatric, vestibular, oncology and cardiopulmonary.
Hui Lin started her Pilates Teacher Training Journey with Polestar Pilates in 2018 and have since incorporated Pilates into her physiotherapy sessions when indicated. Hui Lin is also trained in complementary therapies such as Craniosacral Therapy and BodyTalk.
Even though Hui Lin’s main interest revolves around the neuro-musculoskeletal system, her knowledge extends beyond that. Hui Lin views the body not as independent parts, but as systems that interact with each other and are dependent on each other for their own functioning. Hui Lin is a firm believer of holistic health and empowerment. She will tailor your physiotherapy sessions according to your needs.